[TenTec] OMNI VI and fast switching amp hook up ?

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Thu Dec 1 15:05:25 EST 2005

for what it's worth, I called paul at ten tec about my new alpha 87 a and
the orion.  I normally do not operate qsk.  he said for normal semi  break in
just use the orion  out to the rly in on the alpha and it will be  fine.  (If I
need to work full breakin then I need to run the 2 cables with  the diodes in
them to the amp.

so I guess it depends on how you use it.  I just didn't want to  destroy
either the orion or the alpha. semi break in works fine for my crummy  fist..

tom N6AJR