[TenTec] Airpax circuit breaker for Orion

Mike Hyder -N4NT- n4nt_m_o_hyder at charter.net
Fri Dec 2 06:18:44 EST 2005

I'm not familiar with *all* Ten-Tec supplies but I've never seen or heard of
one with an Airpax breaker built in.

All of the Ten-Tec supplies I am familiar with do have solid-state
over-current protection.

My familiarity ends with the 960 and later models.

If Ten-Tec used Airpax breakers then they would have them on hand as spare
parts.  They don't seem to.

73, Mike N4NT