[TenTec] Fw: Your semi-annual Astron tip...

NZ8J nz8j at woh.rr.com
Sat Dec 3 16:02:10 EST 2005

Just another FYI..

Had a problem with my RS50M today.. started getting all sorts of RF in the
rig... I tied the negative post to the small ground lug below the neg post
on the supply.. still had RF.... took the top off.. turned the supply on...
saw an arc down by the receptacle where the ac cord plugs in.  turns out the
receptacle had a loose connection on the back of it where the 10 amp fuse
connection is  .. I temporarily soldered it.. all the RF is gone ... Will
have to order a new receptacle next week... sure doesn't take much...

Tim
NZ8J