[TenTec] OMNI VI and fast switching amp hook up ?

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Mon Dec 5 01:00:07 EST 2005

However, for their vacuum relay switched amps, like the 91b and 99, you
can run the same TT keying loop as you would use for a TT amp, and the
Alpha's switch beautifully that way.  The web site method is specifically
for the PIN diode switched amps, I believe.  My '99 runs great with the
TX EN, TX Out loop.

        73,  Duane