[TenTec] Mode poll?

Barry Gross barry.n1eu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 08:55:41 EST 2005

On 12/8/05, Darwin, Keith <Keith.Darwin at goodrich.com> wrote:

> If I were an SSB jockey, I might be running a Kenwood or Icom.

I've never heard a ssb rig sound so good with both razor sharp selectivity
(1450hz) and wide hifi audio as the Orion 1.  It also has a great transmit
EQ/processor and monitor.  I know there's tough competition for best ssb
hifi rig, but I doubt anything comes close to the Orion for best ssb
contesting radio.

There's a sound clip of a mad dash through the band during CQ WW SSB at
1450hz reception (simultaneously in both receivers) at
http://www.n1eu.com/orion/so2v.htm

73,
Barry N1EU