[TenTec] POCO REPLY

David H. Walker k0cop at onlymyemail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:54:54 EST 2005

Living in the land of lawyers there's no way I'll tell you what to use
to protect "very expensive finals". My beer is important to me. Selfish,
I know, sorry but wording wise we've crossed a line.

As for Tentec, we've had a run on the Tentec parts of late for some
reason and I'm in a backorder situation. I can tell you that we've never
sold a 25A into a Tentec app that I'm aware of, but a ton of fast trip
20's. Quote on those below. Hope that answers your question. Sorry for
the delivery delay - for a year we've had 35 odd pcs of these sitting
here and all of a sudden you Ham guys gobbled them up within a week!
Sheesh!......

Side note, as you might deduce from the quote below, these are
inexpensive and we bump into min order requirements. Most guys buy an
extra or 2 rather than simply pay the min - makes sense, but it means
I'm sure there are quite a few of these sitting as spares out there in
Ham land. Might see if anyone wants to let one go in the mean time.

73,
David