[TenTec] Ten Tec Radios For Sale in the UK

G4PUQ@aol.com G4PUQ at aol.com
Sun Dec 11 08:38:02 EST 2005

I hate doing this but circumstances force the break  up of my Ten Tec
Collection. I am building an extension on my cottage and I have  been off the air
since the summer. The up side of the current building project  is that I will
eventually have my own radio room and a home for my Omni VI,  Corsair II and
Century 22 ( I'll never let the C22 go it was my first  commercially produced
radio bought fnew way back in the 80's - and still going  strong)

Available for sale in the UK. Thought I would try the TT list before  posting
on "another place". Photos and further details available, please  drop me an
e-mail.

    Argosy II - A classic, I made my first ever ZL  QSO on this one, remember
the thrill working down under for the first  time.

    Delta 580 with external VFO - works fine but the  the PTO needs a little
attention

    KW - Ten Tec Omni C 546 with external  VFO. Remember  KW in Kent used to
fly the Ten Tec flag in the UK. The  Omni has a KW TT badge pretty rare and a
great quiet receiver.

    Scout 555 fully loaded with all 9 bands top band to  ten

    looking forward to hearing from you

    73 de Peter G4PUQ