[TenTec] Centurion

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Sat Dec 10 22:19:25 EST 2005

I am not a Tube expert by any means but  This  is supposed  to be true, I run
all my metal tubes for an hour or so each months, and I  suppose this also
keeps everything else good too.  ( cap etc.) .  I am  not sure of the source of
this info, ( a mind is a terrible thing to loose!!)  but I believe it is
correct, and some components of the tube  off gas a few  molecules of O2 and such.
and the vacuum can never be perfect.  I wonder if  any one else is familiar
with this..

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 12/10/2005 7:06:24 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,