[TenTec] Centurion

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at verizon.net
Sun Dec 11 16:14:49 EST 2005

Well !! We certainly generated a very useful discussion on this topic !
Reading all the technical posts, and the links people provided, I certainly
learned a lot.

Me too. And I would like to thank the reflector moderator for allowing
it. On some reflectors we would have seen "this is not a Ten-Tec (or
appropriate reflector name name) specific topic, please take your
discussion to the amplifiers reflector." I have learned a lot on this
reflector that is non Ten-Tec specific and I am glad for that.

DE N6KB