[TenTec] Jupiter selectivity

NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Mon Dec 12 16:05:28 EST 2005

If you have the right filters in your Omni VI, it will run circles around
the Jupiter.  The Jupiter can do lots of stuff the Omni VI can't do but the
VI wins in the filter department.

73
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of Jeff Frank
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2005 12:22 PM
To: tentec at contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter selectivity

Hi All,

I need some help in deciding if I want to buy the TenTec Jupiter. I'm
looking for a back-up to my Omni 6, opt 1 (which I couldn't be happier
with). Work mostly cw, but some ssb also. If I buy the Jupiter, will I be
happy with the selectivity, compared to my Omni 6, or will it be a
disappointment? Please tell me the truth, guys. Thanks.

Jeff (KX2P)