[TenTec] Begali Paddle

RaySoifer@cs.com RaySoifer at cs.com
Sun Dec 11 23:21:54 EST 2005

With all the comments about the Begali Simplex, I just wanted to put in a
good word for his Signature paddle as well.  I've had mine since April, and it's
the best paddle I've ever used.  A real pleasure.  I currently use it with my
Argonaut V.  When the Orion II arrives (whenever), I'll use the Signature with
that as well.

I know some people prefer Piero's vertical Graciella model, but they must
send a lot faster than I do.  More power to them, but the Signature is right for
me.

73,

Ray W2RS