[TenTec] Jupiter selectivity

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Mon Dec 12 22:25:38 EST 2005

My Jupiter and the argo 5 are the best cw radio's I've ever owned. I hve operated the om-5 in a cw contest several years ago and the cw was great. I work cw only ever nite on Fists freq. I's fb, great rx and very versital. Set it and forget on the menue. I use between 20-30 wpm. Never had a problem. I run both rigs on an old industrial ups battery with a constant float charge. It's even more quiet. I hve a yeasu, kenwood and icom 746. beats them all. My opinion only. 73 roger w4iv tn.