[TenTec] Centurion- bias transistor

Henry Pfizenmayer pfizenmayer at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 12 22:28:17 EST 2005

UPDATE : Yep another blwn bias transistor - second since about April.

Also appears the HV is OK at about  3145 V no load as measured with an
external Fluke  DVM , so metering is messed up again.

What I would like to know is what is others experience with bias transistor
failures ? Bad 3-500 ???

 Hank K7HP

 Centurion readings after  a POP