[TenTec] v2.0 firmware...

Duane A Calvin ac5aa at juno.com
Wed Dec 14 00:43:02 EST 2005

Seems to me that we don't yet KNOW that the CPU/DSP board has to be
"replaced" to accept Ver 2.0 firmware.  The original information
certainly did not support that conclusion.  So, I suggest we hold fire
until we hear more. This may be a misinterpretation of the facts, or it
could mean what has been said.

        73,  Duane