[TenTec] Classic Orion

Martin, AA6E martin.ewing at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:01:52 EST 2005

I think the reference is to the "New Coke" vs "Coke Classic" marketing
disaster of some years ago.  You may recall that Coke Classic was the
winner. :-)

I would be happy with "Orion I", but just calling it "Orion" is
ambiguous now, IMO.

So, when you're bragging about your new rig on CW, do you say "dit dit
  dit dit" or "dit dit dah dah dah" or "dah   dit dah dah  dah dah
dah"?  Inquiring minds want to know.

73 Martin AA6E