[TenTec] Orion....Best Headphones?

ron roncasa at verizon.net
Sat Dec 17 09:42:50 EST 2005

I can see it now, another warning label on the product:
Caution: wash your hair before using headphones! (smile)

On serious side,
The 516 is a great HF rig all around. I prefer it over my 706, any day!
I am saving for a (forget the name,  Hy-tokyo, or something like that)
power amp for those days when you just want to go 50/100 watts.
Thus far, at 20 watts and less, I worked everything I hear.
PSK is certainly a blast with this radio. Since TT returned my rig after
performing the audio mod and installing 1.8, its like receiving a new
radio all over again!
Someday I'll own a Omni V, then someday after that I'll own a Orion.
(I can dream, can't I??)

Ron wb1hga