[TenTec] 566 Orion II pictures / 565 v2.0 firmware

Toby Pennington toby423 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 18 16:46:35 EST 2005

Larry,  I get the sense that it will not be much longer before 2.0 is
released, but believe it could take another several weeks....maybe into next
year in January.  The probelm with making or setting an exact date is that
the firmware will be released when all the bugs are worked out of it, and
noone, not even the programmers can predict when that will be.

I am not sure that even the sales people could give you a date for release
if you called them and asked. So, the answer would be that noone knows at
this time when exactly 2.0 will be released.  Now you know exactly the same
about the release date as you did before you posted,  but it helps to talk
these things out HI!