[TenTec] Ten-Tec Service

Ron ron at morell.us
Sun Dec 18 16:53:02 EST 2005

Sad that Paul didn't answer as needed on those questions. He has helped me a
time or two and his suggestions and parts supplied by mail did do the work I
needed done.  So I'm pretty happy with Paul.  Now I will admit that one of
my questions took a repeat by email with a bit more clarification, before he
decided to help me with the problem, but with my persistence and better
description, he did take care of me.  Some things might be easier fixed than
others.
Ron  KA7U