[TenTec] Merry Christmas

OE3ZK Gerhard oe3zk at aon.at
Thu Dec 22 03:12:32 EST 2005

Dear John

Santa Claus surely knows how to please you! The OMNI VI+ is a very fine radio especially if it is equipped with a INRAD roofing filter. I use it with the 600hz INRAD roofing filter and think it is just as good as a ORION for CW contesting. I also have a K2.

Merry Christmas to all TT users

Gert, OE3ZK