[TenTec] HInts for troubleshooting an OMNI D

Patti pthielking at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 09:23:15 EST 2005

Intermittantly, while operating on 80m (sending or just receiving)  my OMNI D will fade out, with
the display simply reading 1.000.  Once this occurs, you can no longer send and receive.

Turning the power off momentarily, or changing bands seems to help, for a short duration.
This behaviour only occurs on 80.

Any ideas on where to start looking?  From reading the manual, I considered the VFO AMP board, although this is not band dependant.

Any ideas would be appreciated.  I can be contacted off list as well.

Thanks
Eric Thielking
NC2W