[TenTec] Orion with V2 rf gain

K Van Horn k7ec at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 23 21:36:48 EST 2005

Hi Grant,

Thank you for your reasoned approach! I greatly missed having the meter
movement go
upward as the RF Gain was altered(to know where I was at signal strength
wise), but I
cannot write elequently as you do on the subject about why I feel this is
so important!!

Please Gary, leave it like it is now!

Thanks and Merry Christmas to ALL!

Kirby, K7EC