[TenTec] Nylon/Kevlar cord

Tom Badgett tbadgett at sysgrp.net
Sat Dec 24 00:08:35 EST 2005

I don't know where you got the original cord, but I use something
that sounds similar that I get periodically from cheaper than dirt
(www.cheaperthandirt.com). They have 100' lengths of nylon cord in
various strengths and also sell longer spools. Occasionally The
Sportsmans Guide (www.sportsmansguide.com) has similar offerings.

Hope this helps.

73,

Tom, K4NOX