[TenTec] HI

Ken Waites BARBIEKENW at peoplepc.com
Sat Dec 24 16:05:05 EST 2005

Hello, I just joined the reflector.  I have read the archives now and again, and am really impressed with the width of the topics, and the depth of the responses (for the most part - hi).

My Orion just arrived in Sevierville --  being traded in on the Orion II.  I gave the credit card info last night, so we will now see how long the current delivery time is.

Looking forward to reading comments from all the knowlegable folks on this reflector.

I think the orion is a phenominal radio (with a learning curve), and the orion ii will beat out the $12000 radios unless you want your transceiver to handle logging and great circle maps.  All of us have computers -- and this allows us to get the best of the best for these functions instead of paying for and being stuck with what ever has been supplied.

Hello again.

K5WK/7 (ex N6SW)  Ken