[TenTec] TT SDR Net New Time

Mark Erbaugh mark at microenh.com
Sun Dec 25 19:08:14 EST 2005

The TenTec SDR net will officially move to a new time of 2000z (3:00pm EST)
starting 1/1/06. We will remain on 7.253 MHz.

Toby, W4CAK, and I had a nice chat at 3:00pm along with another station in
the Detroit area. We were monitored by Bert, K1WZC, so it looks like much
better propagation into the normal net area.

NCS on 1/1 will be Bruce, WB8ZSK
NCS on 1/8 will be Bert, K1WZC

We plan on staying at the new time through the winter. We'll see what 40m is
doing when we get into spring.

For those unaware of the TT SDR net, the net is a place to discuss the newer
software driven radios from TenTec (Pegasus, Jupiter, Orion). All hams are
welcome to check in, regardless of radio used, we just keep the discussion
to topics relating to these radios. It's also a place to hear the radio if
you're thinking about buying one and to get advice and feedback on your
rig's on-air performance.

If you are interested in helping out as NCS, please let me know. It's a job
that's not too difficult and will it will give you great experience. Don't
worry if you've never run a net before, OJT is available.

73 and Happy Holidays,
Mark, N8ME