[TenTec] Best Headphones?

W5IOK w5iok at charter.net
Tue Dec 27 21:13:46 EST 2005

I haven't heard anyone mention Warren Gregoire Headsets. They are advertised
in QST and other ham mags. I use the TR-2000 on my Jupiter and always get
good audio reports and they are very Quiet not noise canceling but
comfortable to wear and only $30.00 as a kit to $60.00 assembled. Will not
break the budget.
Ed
W5IOK