[TenTec] Orion 2 - S meter

joel hallas jrhallas at optonline.net
Wed Dec 28 13:08:53 EST 2005

Ken,

See the single band XG-1 ($39), or the multiband XG-2 ($59) kits at
http://www.elecraft.com/. They provide a 50 uV signal for S9 ref and a 1
uV to make sure you can hear weak ones. Accurate and clever. I have been
happy to be an XG-1 owner for some time. The kit went together easily
and worked the first time. Calibration tested within spec as well.

73, Joel