[TenTec] Rediculous S-meter readings.

Darwin, Keith Keith.Darwin at goodrich.com
Wed Dec 28 15:14:46 EST 2005

Hey Rick,

I think I know what you mean :-) The new (your old) Omni V reads S9+10
when my old one read S9.  I'm thinking about getting the elecraft test
signal to set the meters BUT ... wait a minute.  The S-meter ends up
being just a signal strength indicator with no real calibration.  Why
bother adjusting S9 if values above and below that are not there.  I
think I'll just leave it as is and keep operating

:-)

- Keith KD1E -