[TenTec] CVS TDE headphones

Reg Unsworth reg.unsworth at btopenworld.com
Wed Dec 28 18:59:54 EST 2005

talkin' 'bout my generation Mike?

73

Reg
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Brown" <k9mi at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec at contesting.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CVS TDE headphones

> Good point Bob! I worked at an auto assembley plant (one of the big three)
that used to let us use walkmans. Low and behold, after a few months, they
were getting a noticeable rise in hearing loss work comp complaints. Shortly
there after, that privledge was gone. We could still have radios at a
reasonable volume. We don't want  our hams in the "Pete Townsend" category.
As far as I know, there is no cure for hearing loss.