[TenTec] CVS TDE headphones

CATFISHTWO@aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Wed Dec 28 22:47:38 EST 2005

This reminds me of an old friend, who didn't smoke, didn't drink,  always
wore his seat belt, never exceeded the speed limit,  never ran an  extension cord
where he could trip on it, and lived his whole life as if he were  a Safety
Officer.

He was riding his ten speed  to the market  ( healthy exercise )  his front
wheel hit a manhole cover , his bike crashed and he landed on his head  ( with
bike helmet) and the helmet split and he died instantly.

moral of this story, enjoy life and quit worrying about the little  stuff.
My hearing is about 1/2 to 3/4  gone from working around jets  in the service
and heavy equipment with the state. I am careful as I realize how  precious it
is, ( my Dad lost his hearing entirely due to asthma and  infections) but this
is silly over a head set we wear for a few hours   every few days,   just
remember to set the level in the low end of the  loudness spectrum..

YMMV

tom N6AJR

In a message dated 12/28/2005 7:33:47 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,