[TenTec] Complete Corsair station for sale

WF2U wf2u at starband.net
Fri Dec 30 19:08:46 EST 2005

Folks,

I have a nice Corsair (not II) station for sale. It includes the
transceiver, with all the optional filters installed, putting out full
power, model 263 remote VFO and the model 260 power supply/speaker (the
matching dark gray), all with manuals. All in great shape.
This station was my secondary station and I'd be sorry to see it go but it
has to... I need to buy a mobile rig I can use on MARS frequencies and I
simply need the money...
I'm asking $550 for the whole station and I'd rather not break up the
components. Buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks,

Happy New Year to all,

73, Meir WF2U / NNN0AAF