[TenTec] Triton IV Digital Manual

Paul - W8KC w8kc at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 20:07:14 EST 2005

Joe,

If you think the resonate "pot" is shot, you are in for a whale of a
surprise when you open the top cover!  Trust me.

I'm sure a few other Triton IV fans got a smile out of that.

The still-copy written manuals are available from those fine folk in
Tennessee.  They will still work on that 30 year old beauty, too.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc
Listen to 7.040 MHz from anywhere with Media Player v9
http://www.w8kc.com/stream.asx