[TenTec] Need Shurr Wabbler parts

NJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Wed Feb 9 04:47:41 EST 2005

Doc,

If you don't find replacement parts there in the states, I can bring them to
the states next month when I visit my mom in Oklahoma City.

It is important to exactly identify which key (model) and which manufacturer
you have.  That may sound funny, but there are actually two different
companies manufacturing Schurr Keys.

www.morsetasten-schurr.de/

and

www.schurr-key.de/

How this came about is a long story, but the good news is, both companies
are still in business so you can still get spares.

As soon as we identify your key, I can get a price for the spares.

73
Rick
DJ0IP
Munich, Germany

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2005 9:01 PM
To: QRP-L on QTH Net; Ten-Tec Reflector
Subject: [TenTec] Need Shurr Wabbler parts

Good Evening:

This is a truly wild shot.....but here goes.  Does anyone happen to have
replacement finger pieces for the Shurr Wabbler portable paddle?  I
recently broke the left one, and need to find a replacement.  Will make it
worth your time, and pay full dollar.  Help, if you can.  It will be
appreciated, thanks.

73,
--Doc/K0EVZ

--- W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
--- dock0evz at earthlink.net
--- 5 Tierra Linda, Edgewood, NM 87015
--- All incoming and outgoing e-mail checked for viruses by Norton 2004