[TenTec] Corsair II and Model 263 VFO for sale

Alan Zaur AlanZaur at Adelphia.Net
Wed Feb 9 20:17:08 EST 2005

Cellobrown at aol.com wrote:

>Dear OM:
>
>Where do you live? Interested in the Corsair II and VFO  73.
>
>Charlie W1HZE

Hi Charlie,

I live in Montpelier, Vermont.  I would love to show you the Corsair
II--it is really in great shape for a rig of its age.  I had the PTO
rebuilt by Ten Tec about 18 months ago, at which time they did a
complete alignment, and I have used it only intermittently since.  I
recently bought an Orion, and I have a K2 by Elecraft as well, so it is
time for me to lighten the ship a bit.  If you ever wanted a clean
Corsair II, this rig will fit the bill.

Alternately, if I live to far to drive conveniently, I will stand behind
the rig; if it does not meet my description, ship it back to me, and I
will refund your money.

73,

Alan K1MZM