[TenTec] Inrad roofing filters for Omni VI, anyone using?

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Wed Feb 9 08:50:45 EST 2005

Hi Steve,

I guess that you can only install either the CW or SSB roofer, but not  both.
 The CW bandwidth seems about right, but I actually wish they would  offer a
1000 Hz option, that would be perfect for S&P, IMHO.  I have  two Six Pluses
and am not sure that I'm ready to plunk down $400 for this  improvement.

It would seem that the board itself should not be very complex.  Might  it be
possible to buy the filters and homebrew the board?  Did Inrad  provide a
schematic of the board?

I sent an email to Scott about this, lets hope TT jumps at this opportunity
to improve an already great radio.

Paul  Schaffenberger
210-493-6265
210-213-5914(M)