[TenTec] Sweep Frozen

Bernard(wtrone) wtrone at comcast.net
Sun Feb 13 10:50:14 EST 2005

    Just a quick question for the group about the Orion Sweep.  It looks like mine has "frozen."  In past times, turning off the Orion and turning it back on has "fixed" the problem.  Well, this time it hasn't.  I've cycled the Orion on and off five times and no change.

    I'm running software version 1.371 and realize that a "long term" fix may be to load 1.372 which I have already downloaded to my computer.  But, I was wondering if there was something else and wanted to make sure that I haven't made an "operator" error.

    Any ideas for a quick fix?

            73,

            Bernard, WA4OEJ