[TenTec] TT (Orion) Future improvements, Flex Radio

Jim Davis nn6ee at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 13 18:42:24 EST 2005

N4LQ!!!

That's my point EXACTLY in that the NEWER guys don't
really understand that it's not about "GLITZ" it's
about PERFORMANCE!!!  I'm all for "New-Blood" getting
into our hobby but where in the Hell do we
collectively draw the line???  The "Amateur-EXTRA" now
@ 5wpm so what's next???  I bet within a matter of a
few years that the "Tech." questions" for a Amateur
Radio license (ALL CLASSES)will be DUMPED and that we
will really become a "glorified CB Service"!!!!!!!

Jim/nn6ee

=== message truncated ===