[TenTec] Orion Serial port

Bill Tippett btippett at alum.mit.edu
Tue Feb 15 10:22:38 EST 2005

N5NA:
 >I guess I need to call Ten Tec and find out where my serial cable is
because I sure didn't get one!  That must have been added to the
accessory bundle after the first few runs were shipped.

         One was included with my unit August 20, 2003.  If anyone
needs one, I'll make you a good deal on the Belkin I purchased
before getting my Orion.  It's never been opened and CompUSA
stopped carrying that particular cable so they would not take
it back.

                                         73,  Bill  W4ZV