[TenTec] Ten Tec Vee Beam?

joel hallas jrhallas at optonline.net
Wed Feb 16 10:15:50 EST 2005

Of course I meant to say "1/4 wave vertical fed against ground", not
"ground plane", which neatly sidesteps the ground loss problem as far as
feed efficiency is concerned.

BTW, neither that, nor " vertical dipoles" help with the ground loss
wavelengths away, which is why some people (especially near the ocean)
have great luck with verticals and others (like me on New England rocks)
don't. Completely separate story from feed efficiency.

73, Joel