[TenTec] Argosy Intermittent Problem

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Sun Feb 20 13:46:11 EST 2005

Just based on the information you provided, I wonder what causes you to
blame the Argosy instead of the keyer? Unplugging the keyer could mean you
unplug the keyer from the rig or from the AC outlet. What happens when you
put the Argosy in Lock position while it's having this problem? Does the rig
key then?

Steve Ellington
N4LQ at iglou.com