[TenTec] hamfest and new-ham rigs

Art Searle W2NRA w2nra at optonline.net
Tue Feb 22 20:31:02 EST 2005

Hi Caity,
I bought one of the first Patcomms.  It was more of a prototype and the
built-in keyer could not send code correctly.  After bringing it back a
couple of times the owner confessed it wasn't ready for prime time and
gave me a refund.  Pity, I kinda liked the radio.

I work right around the corner from where they used to be, Flowerfield
in St James (or is that Stony Brook there?), New York.  I go by there
every once in a while and I see no evidence of them still being in
business.  Did they move?

73,
Art
W2NRA