[TenTec] Pegasus/Jupe Band Scope Questn

Carl Moreschi n4py at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 23 13:14:06 EST 2005

The 12 khz IF only moves in 2.5 khz steps.  There would be no way to be more
accurate in the sweep display than 2.5 khz.  You would end up with a plot of
vertical blocks, each 2.5 khz wide.

Having the jupiter firmware provide real antenna voltage not affected by AGC
seems the best way to go to me.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py at earthlink.net