[TenTec] New LDG Tuners for Jupiter and Orion

LDG Electronics ldg at ldgelectronics.com
Wed Feb 23 15:45:21 EST 2005

Steve,

The new algorithms are significantly better than the units
that we were supplying to Ten-Tec, but about the same as the
latest software in the AT-11MP. We develop new algorithms
all the time, but Ten-Tec did not approve any of our
software improvements in the tuners that we were providing
them.

Now that we are selling them directly, we can put in all the
latest software developments (faster and better tuning,
memories, ect) that the other LDG tuners have had for a
while.

Unfortunately, the new LDG JT-11P and OT-11P has hardware
changes too, so the older units that are already out there
will not be upgradeable.

Dwayne Kincaid
LDG