[TenTec] Orion & Tune button

W9MWS@aol.com W9MWS at aol.com
Sun Feb 27 08:44:06 EST 2005

My Orion, vintage December 2004, puts out 20 Watts in tune with the meter
showing just a mark over 20 and the Bird 43 showing right on 20 Watts.

My power setting is 50 watts.  Pressing the power button puts the  Orion
meter a needle width under 50 on the internal meter and 48 watts on the  Bird.

I guess I have a good one!  8^)

73, Mike W9MWS

In a message dated 2/26/2005 6:57:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,