[TenTec] Paragon PLL OUT OF LOCK

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at tomorrowsweb.com
Sat Jan 1 18:17:37 EST 2005

Well looks like the soldering approach is not going to work. Before you
jump all over me please note that I am very good at that sort of thing.
I even went so far as to remove the old solder, etc. I've traced out
really all I can do with my limited test equipment. So guess it is to
Ten-Tec. I suppose they will want me to send the entire transceiver and
not just the two boards?

Sad way to start the new year. :(

Thanks to all for their suggestions.

Jerry, KG6TT