[TenTec] FS -- Thinning the Herd - Corsair II/VFO/PS and separate 238 Tuner

NE0O ne0o at jbelderok.com
Mon Jan 3 13:37:57 EST 2005

Hello,

1st~

Corsair II/VFO/PS:

I have one of the last Corsair II's made (last month of production in
1989, I believe).

***
 It is one of the rare few TenTec built that has the QSK in/out amp
connections for the Centurion/Hercules/Titan amps.
***

This station is complete with 263 VFO and 261 PS, plus additional
CW/SSB filters (250Hz CW Filter and 500Hz CW Filter)

All units are in MINT condition. (I was very selective in purchasing
this rig.)

I believe I am the third owner of this rig.
Reason for selling: just not getting as much use as I thought out of the
rig.

I would like $875 for all the group and shipping is included CONUS only
please.
Serious inquires please.
I will not break the group up until the CII is sold.

This is a very FB unit and while I am keeping my first CII I just do not
need another station setup..
Has been in smoke free environment.

2nd~

Ten-Tec Tuner - 238 - Matches Corsair II / Corsair 2 and the Omni V and
Omni VI line of rigs

$285 + Shipping Included... CONUS

Front :excellent.

Top: very very nice
****
There is a small paint fleck off of the top cover toward the middle back
and you can see it looking at one of the side view pixs. The top view is
blurry.. sri. And you can barely see it due to the poor shot I took.
****

Sides: blemish free as you can see and very clean.

Rear: very nice as well.

Bottom: well, I guess I did a poor job of cleaning some dust off and
might be a few impediments. Darn this high pixal digi cameras :)

Inside: as shown looks very clean

Manual: I believe I have a original manual if not I will include a copy
of one.

See pix at:
http://www.oct.net/jacq/aro/238/

Any questions please e-mail me direct tnx

ne0o at jbelderok.com

Vy 73
Jacques