[TenTec] Re: apology

Scott / W4PJ w4pj at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 3 17:06:50 EST 2005

Allow me to apologize to you, and the other members of the list.  I shouldn't have been so snooty and I regret it.

I am on a number of email lists and had been sifting through several hundred emails, about 800 or so, and a significant number were one-line responses to people who had posted an earlier email and had absolutely no value to me whatsoever.  I let my displeasure affect my behavior.

The moment I hit the send button I wished I hadn't.  That's the way it is on the internet, you can never take it back.

Please accept my apology.

PEACE
Scott / W4PJ