[TenTec] cw paddle

Steve N4LQ n4lq at iglou.com
Mon Jan 3 18:47:45 EST 2005

A local here has one hooked to his Omni VI (note how I mentioned TenTec) and
I had a chance to use it. I was very impressed and if I weren't spending so
much money on filters I would buy one myself. The key is very large and very
heavy so it won't slide around and the feel was smooth. A good choice
indeed.

Steve N4LQ