[TenTec] cw paddle

K7NHB k7nhb at quickdata.com
Tue Jan 4 13:15:40 EST 2005

I didn't know that elecraft paddle would work  with the Ten Tec rigs.
Maybe it's time for Ten Tec to offer "their" paddle again.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty hooked on my SP-1 Kent. No more worries
about the "squeeze". But I would have considered a Ten Tec model if
it were offered when I bought my rig.
73,
Paul

PS: the "other car" is a Begali, for when I decide to got to make the
jump. If you enjoy CW, try to give one a test drive. I started on a
vibroplex keyer and though it was different from my J-38 decades ago,
the Begali and Kent make words flow, stay put, and stay set.