[TenTec] signal on 28.634

SS409SS at aol.com SS409SS at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 08:46:45 EST 2005

  I've been hearing this on many a rig for over Ten Years,  I am surprised noone has mentioned it anywhere sooner.. I figured it was some laboratory licensed by the FCC to conduct their testing on that frequency.. BTW I am now in NJ by the shore and heard it when I lived in NY as well..

   Pretty strong (as always) but its nothing new.. I always just tune right over it as I have been for years.. Originally thought it was a birdie but soon realized every rig cranked it out when I went there.. Since I used SSTV right around that frequency its hard to miss... Regards,, Richy N2ZD