[TenTec] Orion RX antenna input

Richard Detweiler rdetweil at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 5 14:59:17 EST 2005

If you are using only the Orion,  I don't think you will have any problems
as the TX relay(s) handle all the RX inputs

If you use another radio for TX, then you have to take all the precautions
to prevent RF overload from taking out the front end.   The Front end is
tough, but not that tough,  I've seen alot of watts RF come down a RX
antenna if the TX antenna is at 1500 watts and close.  Far more than a few.

I'm using only ANT-1 and ANT-2 for my set up.

Best 73's
Rich
K5SF